- A great book to read, including ebooks
- A place to work or read
- Research help for assignment tasks
- Help with study skills
- Where to find and how to search academic databases
- Help with referencing and writing a bibliography
- Finding related texts
- Reading lists
- Help with printing
TSOs are available Monday, Wednesday and Thursday to help with IT problems.
Bring your class to the Library
The RSC Library offers a variety of flexible learning spaces catering to a wide range of teaching and learning needs. These include
- 2 class learning spaces equipped with screens and laptop trolleys
- Group and individual learning spaces
- Class reading areas
- Study areas
Book a session with our information specialist Ms Holgersson.
The Library offers -
- Advice or lessons on using the Library
- Advice on reading material, including related texts
- Class reading sessions
- Help sourcing the most relevant information
- Teaching of information literacy and research skills, most effectively presented when integrated into programmed learning and collaboratively taught with the classroom teacher
Book a time and area through Edval to take advantage of our Library's rich, engaging resources and facilities.